In order to work out costs per meter or per job I will need to visit the site and discuss with you a number of details.
The kind of questions I will ask that will help determine the price could be as follows;
- Is it an agricultural wall or a domestic/garden wall?
- Do you have sufficient stone or do I need to bring it in?
- Is it a repair of a fallen wall or a complete new build?
- What is the lay of the land i.e. on a slope or flat?
- Is it a part or fully retaining wall? What is the quality of the stone?
- How high do you want it?
- Does it have any features e.g. a wall end or gateway?
- Is the wall cemented?
- Is there good access to the wall/site?
- Will I need to remove trees, roots, vegetation etc?
Pondering...prior to starting gapping a limestone wall above Carsington